San Carlos Hometown Days features food and drink from San Carlos and local restaurants, food trucks, and non-profit organizations as a fundraiser.
Here’s a list of some of our participants! Come Hungry!
- Lions (Hamburgers, Chips, Hot Dogs, Cotton Candy, Popcorn & Snow Cones)
- CYSA (Rootbeer Floats & Nachos)
- San Mateo Gymnastics (Pizza, Candy & Ice Cream)
- Boy Scouts (Sodas, Water & Gatorade)
- The Office (Chicken Skewers)
- 3 Pigs (Pulled Pork Sandwiches)
- Flaming Dogs (Sausage & Tri-Tip)
- Papachay’s (Hot Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Iced Coffee, Tea & Mochas)
- Nolani’s (Hawaiian Favorites)
- Sue’s Toffee (Toffee Candy)
- Gilda’s Fudge (Fudge)
- El Gondo (Tacos & Burritos)
- Hongry Kong (Egg Tart, Veggies with Rice, Spaghetti & Pork)
- Wo Kitchen (Dim Sum & Stir Fry)
- Jubliee Creamery (Soft Serve Ice Cream)
- Mr. Softee (Shakes & Soft Serve Cones)
Hometown Days Beer & Wine Garden
San Carlos Hometown Days wishes to thank our beverage sponsors!
This year’s Hometown Days Beer & Wine Garden will feature kegs of San Carlos’ own Devil’s Canyon Brewery and San Francisco’s Anchor Steam, fine wine from the Van Ruiten Family Winery as well as other beer and wine offerings. Join us and toast our great community! The Beer & Wine Garden is located by the permanent stage at Burton Park. Come enjoy entertainment from local musical talent at the Beer & Wine Garden’s “Artisan Stage.”
Corner of Cedar Street and Arroyo Avenue
Saturday 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
$6 per glass
Tickets as well as Photo ID are required to participate however, beverages can be carried out and consumed outside and throughout the park!
Tickets can be purchased at our two ticket booths at San Carlos Hometown Days. An ATM machine is available near the entrance of the Youth Center, but we will also accept credit cards via the square and cash. We strongly suggest you bring cash to the event to make transactions run seamlessly.
CHEERS MY FRIENDS, and always STAY THIRSTY FOR MORE!
-Fernando Bravo, San Carlos Hometown Days Beer & Wine Garden Chairman
Register to be a food and drink vendor