The San Carlos Hometown Days committee is looking for high quality food vendors. Hometown Days attracts thousands of hungry attendees each day from 10 am to 5 pm.
Deadline for applications: 4/15/18. No refunds after 5/1/18
We will choose new vendors based on food offerings—we strive not to have two vendors selling the same items.
We are especially looking the following types of food:
- Specialty coffee and tea drinks
- Indian food
- Sweet treats, like cookies, cupcakes
- Healthy vegetarian options.
However, all types of food items will be considered.
- Food booth vendor spaces are 10’ by 10’ (single) or 10’ by 20’ (double). Food trucks are considered on a space available basis.
- We will collect one fee (up-front) for the weekend-all money that you collect will be yours to keep after payment of the fee.
- You must have a food vending permit from the County of San Mateo – either a temporary one or permanent sellers permit. We WILL APPLY for a temporary permit FOR you (there will be a county permit fee collected.)
- All vendors will be REQUIRED to use food service items that can be composted or recycled.
- Deadline to sign up: April 15, 2018. There will be NO refunds after May 1st.
- All groups MUST provide a certificate of insurance for this event (no exceptions!).
Please provide the following information. Completion of this form does NOT guarantee a spot as a vendor. A Hometown Days representative will contact you to discuss your application.